Whether you are a student or commercial games developer; graphic designer and/or web developer; a fledging band or already on the road to success; a music promoter or film producer our team will be able to help with specialist accounting services specifically tailored to your needs whilst providing the general accounting and tax services you would expect.
Led by Simon Palmer, a member of the steering committees for Leeds Digital Festival and British Print Industries Federation (BPIF) , our team invests significant time ensuring we understand the challenges of the digital media and creative sector, whilst playing our own part in its development.
Our sector knowledge and understanding allows us be more than just your accountant, it gives us the ability to use our knowledge to deliver strategic business advice to help you achieve your business objectives. We’re specialists in areas such as accountancy, tax – including video games and film tax credits – as well as business start up and growth funding advice.
Other services where we can help make life easier for you include:
- Xero Gold Partner – cloud-based book-keeping software allows remote working
- Business Planning and managing Cash flow
- Creative sector tax reliefs – e.g. Video Games Tax Credit, Film Tax Credit
- Raising Finance EIS/SEIS investment Advice
- Share Option schemes to incentivise key employees
- Year end Accounts and Management Accounts
- Statutory Audits for Large Media companies
For more information about our creative and digital arts services and how we can help you and your business please contact Simon Palmer or Rob Durrant-Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org – 01904 464 100