Our Service Includes:
- Preparation of the accounts for your schemes and drafting of Trustees reports
- Conducting audits for defined benefit and defined contribution pension schemes
- Performing pensions audits of the contribution statements
- Provision of a fully managed Real Time Information compliant pensions payroll service, tailored to your individual needs
- Advising on the benefits of VAT registration, including options surrounding property tax and assisting with VAT returns
- Providing advice about new accounting systems as well as providing support for the subsequent installation, training and implementation
- Individually tailored project work, such as resolving incorrect pension contribution levels
What makes us different?
- Our team is genuinely partner managed by Sarah Ashton. Sarah is involved in all areas of the service to ensure that you receive a consistently high level of support, advice and guidance
- We are a small team which provides you with continuity and ensures an efficient audit
- As a result of our personal and proactive approach and consistently high levels of client service, the majority of our clients stay with us for many years. The results of our regular client satisfaction surveys and continual client referrals speak for themselves
- We believe that taking the time at the beginning of any appointment and truly getting to knowing you, your pension scheme, it processes and objectives helps us to understand the best ways of working together and genuinely adding value in the long term
For further information and to find out how we can help you and your individual requirements, please contact Sarah Ashton, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01904 464100.