No-one likes to think about “what if”, but planning ahead can provide peace of mind that the future is secure whatever life throws at us.
Our team of specially trained advisers have considerable experience working with people like you who know they need to make long term plans for the future. They will work closely with you to understand your current position, where you’d like to be and then discuss all the options available to you.
Kevin has become a trusted advisor with regards my family's finances, from providing updates on new products to updating us on how our investments are performing and giving guidance on later life planning Private Client
Trying to plan your legal affairs and finances for later life typically throws up lots of questions that you need help answering including:
- What about inheritance tax – how can I minimise my liability?
- Can I set up a trust for children?
- How can I protect my assets for future generations of my family?
Our team can help answer these questions as well as supporting you in other matters which might affect your later life planning including:
- What assistance would be available to you, such as state benefits and NHS care
- How you can best maximise your income from any investments you have for the future
G + E Wealth Management are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.