We are seeking highly motivated, ambitious graduates or final year students who share our Values and can demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm in becoming a Chartered Accountant.
Working both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver audit, accounting and advisory services to a range of clients, you will enter into an apprenticeship and training contract to work towards membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW) and attain the ACA qualification.
Trainee Chartered Accountant main duties include:
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Compiling audit evidence through communication and interaction with clients
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the senior/Manager where relevant
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Adding value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertaking training or development as required by the Firm
- Carrying out ad hoc assignments as required
- Participate in Firm wide activities
- Applicants will hold a minimum 2:1 degree, although we will consider applications from candidates who have narrowly missed out on attaining a 2:1
- Minimum A level grades of B, B, C (or equivalent)
This is a permanent, full-time role (37.5 hours per week) with a planned start date of 3 August 2020. Interviews will be held in December 2019 and January 2020.
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview, with benefits including a fully funded study package, on-the-job training, mentoring and flexi-time.