We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our growing and friendly Private Clients team in the role of Taxation Apprentice (Private Clients Assistant).
The successful candidate will gain valuable experience working alongside our current taxation apprentices and experienced team members, together with studying the ATT qualification (this is the entry level taxation qualification and there will be the opportunity to complete the CTA qualification in the future).
As a growing team we can offer career development and progression, together with mentoring and a buddy to help with day-to-day questions and support with studies.
What do we do:
Our Private Clients team look after the personal tax affairs of a large range of individual clients, including many high net worth individuals and business owners.
As well as handling their annual compliance, our team of Advisors also offer planning advice in specialist areas such as Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Property Taxes, Income planning and residence/overseas matters.
Taxation Apprentice main duties include:
- Preparation of tax returns for personal tax and trust clients
- Assisting with new client engagement/money laundering procedures
- Assisting the team in both compliance and planning issues
- Corresponding with clients and HM Revenue & Customs
- Various other ad-hoc duties as required
- The successful applicant will have good numeracy skills.
- Minimum B to C grade A levels, or equivalent level of qualification