We are seeking two experienced Senior Cloud Accountants to join our growing and dynamic Accounts team.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience working in an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team.
We have 1 x Leeds based and 1 x York based vacancy, however, as a result of the pandemic we are enabling our teams to work effectively from home. At G+E the health and wellbeing of our people is really important and we ensure that staff working from home are given all the support they need to join our team remotely and transition back to the office when it is appropriate to do so.
Senior Cloud Accountants main duties include:
- Manage a shadow portfolio for the cloud based outsourcing service, with support from Designated Assignment Manager
- Review the work undertaken by Real Time Accountants to ensure quality standards maintained
- Review VAT returns prior to sign off by Designated Assignment Manager
- Responsible for credit control service where provided
- Responsible for the payment run service where provided
- For new clients, meet with them to understand their existing processes and requirements and manage the onboarding process
- Preparation of management information in prescribed format for review
- Development of Real Time Accountants, provide training and support
- Software champion for designated cloud based software or add-on
- AAT qualified or a minimum of 5 years experience as a bookkeeper