We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic candidates, with a desire to attain the AAT qualification, to join us in the role of Real Time Accountant.
The successful candidates will undertake the AAT qualification under an Apprenticeship with the Firm providing full study support, together with on-the-job training and mentoring.
Real Time Accountant main duties include:
- Maintaining accounting records for a portfolio of clients on a real time basis utilising cloud-based software and add-ons
- Working collaboratively with clients to ensure the information is complete and correctly categorised
- Reconciling the data to ensure the financial information is accurate, up to date and can be relied upon by the client
- Preparation of VAT returns
- The successful applicants will have good numeracy skills
- Minimum A level requirement is 2 B’s and 1 C, or equivalent (held or predicted)