As part of our continuing growth we have an opportunity for a Senior Manager/Director to join our Leeds based Private Clients team. The successful candidate will be CTA qualified and ideally also hold the STEP qualification, together with experience of working in an Accountancy Practice.
Private Clients Senior Manager/Director main duties include:
- Provision of high level tax planning advice to HNW individuals, including Inheritance Tax planning, non-domicile and residence issues and the use of UK and offshore trusts and income tax planning.
- Carrying out IHT reviews/estate planning work for HNW individuals e.g. entrepreneurs, directors and shareholders of companies that are dealt with by the firm.
- Provide Probate services to appropriate clients, working alongside G+E’s certified Probate Partner to grow this service.
- The delivery of ad-hoc tax advice with the tax partners mainly around IHT, Trust and succession planning.
- Introducing our Private Clients consultancy services to potential new clients with staff from other departments.
- Presenting proposals for our Private Clients consultancy services to current clients for additional service offerings.
- Working closely with our in-house G+E Wealth Management and G+E Private Wealth teams to ensure a joined up approach to tax and financial planning.
- Contributing to department policies and procedures in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Undertake appraisals of appropriate senior/junior members of staff.
- Communicate news of a technical or topical interest within G+E in the areas of their specialism.
- Evaluates IHT and Trust products and services and also develops new products and strategies with Partner – Director level only.