We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join us as a Private Clients Apprentice.
The successful candidate will join our growing, supportive and friendly Private Clients team, gaining valuable experience and working towards achieving the ATT qualification under an apprenticeship. The vacancy can be based at either our York or Leeds office.
Private Clients Apprentice main duties include:
- Preparation of tax returns for personal tax and trust clients
- Assisting with new client engagement/money laundering procedures
- Assisting the team in both compliance and planning issues
- Corresponding with clients and HM Revenue & Customs
- Various other ad-hoc duties as required
- The successful applicant will have good numeracy skills.
- Minimum B to C grade A levels, or equivalent level of qualification