We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic candidates, with an interest in a career working in the taxation profession, to join our busy Private Clients team in the role of Personal Tax Assistant/ATT Apprentice. The role is based at our Leeds office and the successful candidate will join us as an Apprentice completing the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) qualification.
Personal Tax Assistant/ATT Apprentice main duties include:
- Completing tax returns for personal tax and trust clients
- Assisting the team with probate applications and Estate administration
- Assisting the team in both compliance and planning issues
- Corresponding with clients and HM Revenue & Customs
- Various other ad-hoc duties as required
- GCSE/A-Levels, or equivalent, in Maths & English at C grade or above
- Graduate candidates must hold, or be predicted to achieve, a minimum 2:1 degree
- The successful applicant will have strong numeracy and literacy skills
The successful candidate will ideally join us by the end of June/early July 2018, although the start date is flexible.