We are seeking a friendly, self motivated Personal Assistant to assist our York based Corporate Finance Partner & busy team. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, be flexible and have the ability to prioritise.
Good communication skills (both written and oral) are essential as you will be required to liaise directly with clients on behalf of the Partner and to work closely with the PA team.
We are able to offer hybrid working with the expectation that the role will be office based for at least 3 days a week, although our aim is to enable new starters to be office based 5 days per week whilst they are training, getting to know the team etc.
Personal Assistant main duties include:
- Management of the Partner’s Outlook mailbox – responding to/forwarding emails where appropriate, organising folders/sub folders, managing junk mail, meeting requests, drafting emails on behalf of Partner, saving emails in accordance with the Firms policies.
- Meeting management for the Partner and two Directors – ensure required documents available, diarising and chasing actions, issuing agendas. Looking forward on a two-weekly rolling basis.
- Proactively review and diarise tasks/meetings with the Partner on an agreed basis.
- Co-ordinating and prioritising own workload in the best interests of the Firm.
- Assisting with Partner’s marketing strategy, including following up marketing leads, assistance with proposal documents and attending events when required.
- Update presentations for seminars and meetings
- Booking of travel, hotels and restaurants
- Inputting timesheets, where requested by the Partner
- Update and maintenance of CRM system as directed
- Typing: meeting notes, file notes, correspondence, general
- Taking notes at meetings where required and ensuring the Partner has everything they need prior to a meeting.
Other duties will include working together with the PA team to provide holiday cover (including reception cover) where required and any other associated duties.
- RSA Typing II (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
- Previous Exec level/Senior Management PA support would be highly desirable