We are seeking a friendly, self-motivated Personal Assistant to provide support to our Payroll Partner and team. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, be flexible and have the ability to prioritise their own workload.
Good communication skills (both written and oral) are essential as you will be required to liaise directly with clients on behalf of the Partner and to work closely with the support team.
Personal Assistant main duties include:
- Management of the Partner’s Outlook mailbox – responding to/forwarding emails where appropriate, organising folders/sub folders, managing junk mail, meeting requests, drafting emails on behalf of Partner, saving emails in accordance with the Firms policies.
- Meeting management – ensure required documents available, diarising and chasing actions, issuing agendas. Looking forward on a two-weekly rolling basis.
- Proactively review and diarise tasks/meetings with the Partner on an agreed basis.
- Co-ordinating and prioritising own workload in the best interests of the Firm.
- Assisting with Partner’s marketing strategy, including following up marketing leads, assistance with proposal documents and attending events when required.
- Administrative support to payroll department including co-ordination of events, collation of data for production of monthly department reports etc.
- Work closely with and support the operations manager with tasks relating to health and safety which may include policy writing and health and safety checks (prior experience would be advantageous but not essential as training would be provided.
- RSA Typing II (or equivalent) is desirable