We are seeking an enthusiastic Payroll Apprentice to join our Payroll Bureau. This role offers an ambitious individual the opportunity to complete a Payroll Apprenticeship with an appropriate college. You will receive plenty of support whilst working and training within a busy Payroll department whilst being part of a vibrant team.
The successful candidate will complete the apprenticeship programme and will gain:
- The Payroll Standard Qualification
- Increased payroll knowledge and skill set
- An understanding of values within the role
- Ability to implement payroll duties within the payroll team
- In-depth knowledge of various software applications
Excellent attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to organise and prioritise your workload so that deadlines are met.
Payroll Apprentice Person Specification
The successful individual will hold minimum A level grades of B, B, C or equivalent and have the desire and skills to pick information and new systems up quickly.