We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Paraplanner to join G+E Wealth Management, our Financial Services business. This is a new role due to continuing growth within the team and the business, offering the successful candidate an opportunity to work in a dynamic and progressive environment with strong management support, on-going training and personal development.
The role is based at our York or Leeds office however, as a result of the pandemic, we are enabling or teams to work effectively from home. At G+E the health and wellbeing of our people is really important and we ensure that staff working from home are given all the support they need to join our team remotely and transition back to the office when it is appropriate to do so.
Paraplanner main duties include:
- Understanding the financial planning process
- Undertake research and analysis both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs and objectives
- Prepare cash flow plans with the Financial Planner using the cash flow planning tool Voyant
- Write and tailor high quality suitability reports based on discussions with the Financial Planner
- Produce accurate and compliant client records using our back-office system
- Identify and discuss any discrepancies of the client file with the Financial Planner
The ideal candidate will have the following experience & qualifications:
- Minimum Level 4 CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning qualified
- 3+ years experience as a Paraplanner
- Understand the financial planning process
- Knowledge of FE Analytics, Voyant, Defaqto engage, Selectapension and Intelligent Office would be advantageous