We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in a career within Marketing & PR to join our growing team in a Marketing & Communications Assistant role.
Marketing & Communications Assistant main duties include:
- Maintaining an inventory of marketing materials, liaising with external suppliers to maintain relationships and ordering materials at best prices.
- Assisting with updating brochures, promotional merchandising and newsletters.
- Awareness of budget limits, logging all costs and liaising with the team to reconcile the budget.
- Assisting the team with monitoring subscriptions and memberships, recording opportunities that arise from them.
- Liaising with Partners and Directors regarding corporate hospitality opportunities, including request forms, invitation lists and logging Return-On-Investment assessments.
- Assisting with applications for external awards.
- Assisting with the processes involved with sponsorship opportunities.
- Managing company CRM system – full training will be given
- Assisting with the development of internal and external events including liaison with respective staff regarding event submission forms, presentations, guest lists using CRM programmes, preparation of event material (badges, flyers etc), loading details onto website and internal /external communications.
- Assisting at internal client prospect events, welcoming guests, helping with refreshments and helping to set up and close down.
- Co-ordinating with external companies to assist in onsite events.
- Using CRM system to monitor all event activity including attendees and logging Return-On-Investment assessments.
- General marketing activities.
- Assisting in scheduling & writing press releases, sponsored column deadlines, social media posts
- Assisting in our general marketing activities.
- Occasionally attending networking events and representing the firm.
- Occasional out of hours assistance at onsite events.
- This role is not limited to the above and assistance may be required in other areas, as required.
- Educated to a minimum of A level or equivalent