As the Firm continues to grow so do the needs of our HR team and we have an exciting new opportunity for a friendly, professional HR Assistant to join our fast-paced and supportive team. Candidates should ideally have previous experience in a similar role, be able to work as part of a team and using their own initiative to deliver excellent client service with high levels of confidentiality required.
HR Assistant Main Duties include:
- Recruitment administration including sifting applications, scheduling interviews, passing on queries to the HR Advisor, completion of all necessary interview paperwork, drafting offer letters and contracts.
- New starter actions including requesting references and preparing induction paperwork.
- Scanning and general admin to ensure alignment with GDPR and documents are correctly stored.
- Assisting the HR Advisor with aspects of student training support and administration.
- Supporting absence management administration, flexible working and maternity/paternity/adoption leave administration.
- Supporting administration for new and ongoing HR projects.
- CIPD Level 3 qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience as a HR Assistant/Administrator in a professional environment would be desirable