Do you have a passion for all things people? Are you looking to take the next step in your HR career with a dynamic and values driven business? Then our HR Advisor role could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a HR Advisor to join our team in an exciting role, which is key in helping to drive our people focused culture within the business by developing strong relationships to support managers and employees alike.
As an HR Advisor you will be integral to the HR team and will have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of HR to develop ideas and new initiatives for the company and our people.
HR Advisor Main Duties include:
- Providing HR advice and support to all employees throughout all aspects of their G+E journey
- Being the initial contact for managers, building solid relationships to provide support on all general employee relations and performance matters
- Support the Senior HR Advisor and Head of HR in delivering a first class service to our people through the management of our ‘people pillars’: Talent Development, Recruitment + Selection, Living Our Values and Maximising Performance.
- Ensuring accurate records are managed and maintained, along with the production and analysis of people focussed management information, using our HR system.
- CIPD Level 3 qualification (desirable)
- Previous experience as an HR Advisor within a professional services environment would be desirable