As part of our continuing growth across the business we have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Design Executive to join our Marketing & PR team.
Graphic Design Executive main duties include:
- Working as part of a team to create multi-channel campaigns that span all forms of media online and offline
- Working with the team in creative thinking and brain storming sessions
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for marketing material and websites, determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy within brand guidelines
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for social media within brand guidelines
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for magazines, mini magazines and brochures, determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy within brand guidelines
- Ensuring all creative work fits the brief given and achieves the target goals
- Delivering creative content of the highest quality
- Assistance across departments to produce high quality PowerPoint presentations in line with company branding, interactive where applicable, achieving both continuity and creativity in style
- Other design, as required
- Creation of professionally edited short videos for use on social media platforms and website and award submissions etc.
- Photography at events and team photos both on and off site
- Ability to create and edit audio copy – strong enough for podcasts would be a bonus
- Other creative, duties as required
- Educated to University degree level, or equivalent