We have an opportunity for Financial Services Administrators to join our Wealth Management team. This is a full time (37.5 hours per week) permanent role based at our Leeds office.
The ideal candidates will have 2 to 3 years experience working within a Financial Services team in the role of Administrator (experience working alongside a team of Financial Advisors would be advantageous), however we will consider applications from candidates who have fewer years experience.
Financial Services Administrator main duties:
Supporting Paraplanners and Financial Consultants with all administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Prepare new business and client review packs for client meetings
- Assist with the production of accurate client portfolio valuations using back office XPLAN
- Obtain literature and forms from providers and pre-completing basic client details
- Obtain Anti-Money Laundering requirements and conducting electronic checks for new and existing clients
Processing new business submissions
- Prepare new business documents ensuring all paperwork completed accurately and correctly
- Process new business applications
- Record all new business and advice events accurately on the back-office system XPLAN
- Use back office system to schedule follow up tasks relating to business submissions
- Liaise with product provides to ensure all applications are received, complete and attend to outstanding requirements
- Follow up on any outstanding fees and invoices
Qualification and Education Requirements:
The successful candidates will receive study support in order to attain QCF level 3 CII Financial Services Certificate within 12 months of joining.