We have the opportunity for a Digital PR Assistant to join our Marketing team in a newly created, exciting and varied ‘hands on’ position, which is ideal for someone who is creative and has strong attention to detail.
Digital PR Assistant Main Duties include:
- Write PR releases in liaison with the Partners
- Manage the company blog to ensure regular content is posted
- Maintain an effective social media strategy
- Daily social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) to increase awareness of the Firm, share industry relevant content and manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Write appropriate communications for website, social media and internal communications purposes
- Working closely with web agency to develop the design, functionality and usability of the website
- Identify opportunities for widening brand presence online and keeping up to date with the latest web trends as well as monitoring competitors’ digital marketing activities.
- Assisting in creating and distributing weekly email campaigns including determining content, management of mailing lists and analysis of data
- Assisting in our general marketing activities
- Attending networking events and representing the Firm
- Educated to A level / Degree level with a willingness to study as required