We are seeking a highly motivated Corporate Finance Manager to help grow our corporate finance offering in return for excellent progression prospects, who shares our Values and can demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm in joining a growing Corporate Finance team.
The ideal candidate for the position will have experience working in either a corporate finance boutique or within an accountancy practice corporate finance team and will be ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience.
This position would suit somebody who is entrepreneurial and likes a new challenge, is able to work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver corporate finance advisory services to a range of clients and is keen to join an established and growing team based in Leeds.
Corporate Finance Manager main duties include:
- Work closely with Partners/Directors, delivering high quality corporate finance services and projects to wide ranging clients.
- Provide confident advice to privately owned businesses covering both buy side and sell side including mergers, acquisitions, disposals, MBO’s, MBI’s, equity and debt raising.
- Develop, manage and guide the more junior members of the team in both internal development and growth as corporate finance professionals.
- Business development activities in the Leeds and West Yorkshire corporate market to enhance visibility of both the Firm and the team.
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the Partners where relevant.
- Developing and strengthening existing and new client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour.
- Adding value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support.
- Undertaking training or development as required by the Firm.
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Participate in Firm wide activities.