We are seeking a highly motivated Corporate Finance Manager to help grow our corporate finance offering in return for excellent progression prospects, who shares our Values and can demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm in joining a growing Corporate Finance team.
The ideal candidate for the position will have experience working in either a corporate finance boutique or within an accountancy practice corporate finance team and will be ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience.
This position would suit somebody who is entrepreneurial and likes a new challenge, is able to work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver corporate finance advisory services to a range of clients and is keen to join an established and growing team based in Leeds.
The role is based at our Leeds office however, as a result of the pandemic, we are enabling or teams to work effectively from home. At G+E the health and wellbeing of our people is really important and we ensure that staff working from home are given all the support they need to join our team remotely and transition back to the office when it is appropriate to do so.
Corporate Finance Manager main duties include:
- Work closely with Partners/Directors, delivering high quality corporate finance services and projects to wide ranging clients.
- Provide confident advice to privately owned businesses covering both buy side and sell side including mergers, acquisitions, disposals, MBO’s, MBI’s, equity and debt raising.
- Develop, manage and guide the more junior members of the team in both internal development and growth as corporate finance professionals.
- Business development activities in the Leeds and West Yorkshire corporate market to enhance visibility of both the Firm and the team.
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the Partners where relevant.
- Developing and strengthening existing and new client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour.
- Adding value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support.
- Undertaking training or development as required by the Firm.
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Participate in Firm wide activities.