We are seeking highly motivated, ambitious qualified accountant (either ACA or ACCA) candidates to join us in the role of Corporate Finance Executive. Suitable candidates will share our Values and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm in joining a growing Corporate Finance team.
Working both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver corporate finance advisory services to a range of clients, you will join an established and growing team based in Leeds.
Corporate Finance Executive main duties include:
- Preparation of financial forecast, business plans, information memorandums and due diligence reports
- Performing research into a broad range of corporate finance transactions, including sales, acquisitions, management buy outs and private equity projects
- Preparation of pitches and proposal to support new client wins
- Undertaking business development activities in the Leeds and West Yorkshire corporate market to enhance visibility of both the Firm and the team
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the senior/Manager where relevant
- Developing and strengthening existing and new client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Adding value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertaking training or development as required by the Firm
- Carrying out ad hoc assignments as required
- Participate in Firm wide activities
ACCA or ACA qualified.