We have an opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our growing Cloud Solutions Team. The suitable candidate will ideally be AAT qualified, or at least have three years cloud based bookkeeping experience, together with a keen interest in and experience with cloud based systems.
Cloud Solutions Architect main duties include:
- Undertake client system reviews to assess the suitability of a cloud based system and/or add ons.
- Provide reports following the review with recommendations of the software options, along with an explanation of the benefits.
- Manage the Xero conversion and app implementation service from lead through to delivery including planning, delegating (simple assignments), undertaking (complex assignments), review and post conversion report review/delivery.
- Manage allocation of work for Xero health checks for non RTA clients, review reports and manage delivery to the client along with actions and co-ordinate follow up work.
- Training of clients with complex cloud solutions, manage simple training assignments and provide assistance to Engineers to undertake.
- Provide technical support for complex matters as required during the on-boarding process.
- Provide technical support to Cloud Accountants to enable complex internal and external software queries to be resolved efficiently and effectively.
- AAT Qualified or minimum of 3 years cloud based bookkeeping experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of cloud based accounting systems and app eco system (minimum of 3 years)