A vacancy has arisen within our York office for a Cloud Accounting Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will deliver exceptional client service through the provision of a high quality, efficient outsourced offering with the aim of growing this exciting, quality specialist service and achieving our goal of becoming the Cloud Accounting market leaders in the Yorkshire region.
Cloud Accounting Manager Main Duties include:
- Review the existing outsourced solution to identify areas to improve both quality and efficiency.
- Implement changes to the existing outsourced function to fully embrace cloud technology.
- Develop, communicate and train the team in the essential processes and systems required internally to ensure high quality and maximum efficiency of this service line.
- Work with our preferred new technology providers to enhance our cloud offering.
- Ensure that you and the team have a culture of continuous development and learning in new technology solutions.
- Drive gross margin profitability through streamlining and enhancement of processes on an on-going basis.
- To raise the profile of Garbutt + Elliott as an advisor of choice for cloud technology to the SME market.
- Work closely with the senior management team and marketing department, to generate profitable growth in this area.
- Review existing systems in place, which could include a variety of software, and provide solutions to specific problems that need to be overcome.
- Provide advice on existing client in-house systems and identify where improvements could be made to quality, information extraction and efficiency.
- Where current systems do not meet client need, design and implement new systems, manage the data migration/conversion process, new system set up, provide training and ongoing technical support.
- ACA or ACCA qualified ideally, although we will consider CIMA qualified candidates
- Strong Practice experience