As part of our continuing growth we have a new vacancy for a Cloud Accounting Assistant to join our team. This role is ideal for someone working within Practice and it would be advantageous for candidates to have prior experience of Xero and/or other Cloud Accounting software. The successful candidate will also be responsible for VAT return preparation, management and year end accounts preparation, tax calculations and bookkeeping.
Cloud Accounting Assistant Main Duties include:
• For outsourced clients, review the existing processes to identify areas to improve both quality and efficiency.
• Work with the existing accounts team to implement improvements identified.
• As part of the digital team, help to develop, communicate and train the accounts team in the essential processes and systems required internally to ensure high quality and maximum efficiency within the area of cloud accounting.
• Provide technical support internally for the accounts team.
• Review existing systems in place, which could include a variety of software, and provide solutions to specific problems that need to be overcome.
• Provide advice on existing client in-house systems and identify where improvements could be made to quality, information extraction and efficiency.
• Where current systems do not meet clients needs, design and implement new systems, manage the data migration/conversion process, new system set up, provide training and ongoing technical support.
• Provide ad hoc technical support to clients as required.
- Ideally AAT qualified, but will consider candidates who are completing the final level of the qualification, or candidates who are studying ACA or ACCA. Where applicable, study support will be provided.