We are seeking an experienced advisory tax professional to join our award winning and growing Business Tax team.
This is a client facing role with the successful applicant leading client relationships and advisory projects.
Applicants must have experience at Manager level or above.
The role is based at either our Leeds or York office however, as a result of the pandemic, we are enabling our teams to work effectively from home. At G+E the health and wellbeing of our people is really important and we ensure that staff working from home are given all the support they need to join our team remotely and transition back to the office when it is appropriate to do so.
Business Tax Main Duties include
- Responsibility for handling a portfolio of owner managed business clients, dealing mainly with advisory projects.
- Depending on experience and seniority, the candidate will also be involved in bringing new clients into the firm, liaising with intermediaries and connectors and representing G+E externally.
- Responsibility and influence over key financial KPIs, the future growth strategy of the team and its direction, which will again be dependent on experience.
- Applicant must be CTA or ACA qualified.
- OMB advisory experience is essential.