We are seeking an experienced advisory tax professional to join our award winning and growing Business Tax team.
This is a client facing role with the successful applicant leading client relationships and advisory projects.
Applicants must have experience at Manager level or above.
This is a York or Leeds based role, however, we have adopted a hybrid way of working and staff are now required to work from the office 3 days per week and 2 days from home, although our aim is to enable new starters to be office based 5 days per week whilst they are training, getting to know the team etc.
Business Tax Main Duties include
- Responsibility for handling a portfolio of owner managed business clients, dealing mainly with advisory projects.
- Depending on experience and seniority, the candidate will also be involved in bringing new clients into the firm, liaising with intermediaries and connectors and representing G+E externally.
- Responsibility and influence over key financial KPIs, the future growth strategy of the team and its direction, which will again be dependent on experience.
- Applicant must be CTA or ACA qualified.
- OMB advisory experience is essential.