We are seeking an experienced Business Tax Consultant to join our strong and growing Tax team who were finalists in the Tolleys Taxation Awards in 2018 and 2019. The role will be client facing and the successful candidate will be responsible for handling tax advisory work across the Firm’s portfolio.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary mixed tax team, typical advisory areas will be varied and, dependent on applicant levels of experience, may include:
- R&D tax credits and Patent Box
- Business structure planning and Corporate Reconstructions
- Sale/exit planning
- Property tax including SDLT, Land Remediation Relief, Capital Allowances
- Corporate tax compliance reviews
- Share schemes
- The ideal candidate will be CTA/ACA qualified, however we will consider applications from candidates who hold the ATT qualification and have at least 3 to 4 years’ experience working to a high level in a similar Business Tax role.