We are seeking a Business Tax Consultant to join our strong Business Tax team.
The role will be client facing and the successful candidate will be responsible for handling tax advisory work across the Firm’s portfolio.
Business Tax Consultant main duties include:
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, typical advisory areas for the new team member will be varied and will depend on the candidate’s level of experience and may include:
- R&D and Patent Box
- Creative Sector Tax Credits
- Business structure planning and Corporate Reconstructions
- Sale/exit planning
- Property tax including SDLT, Land Remediation Relief, Capital Allowances
- Corporate tax compliance reviews
- Share schemes
- The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified, however we will consider applications from candidates who hold the ATT qualification and have at least 4 years experience working to a high level in a similar Business Tax role
- Experience in business taxes advisory work