As part of our continuing growth we have an opportunity for a qualified Audit Supervisor to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience working in an audit role within an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver audit and advisory services to a range of clients.
Audit Supervisor Main Duties include:
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the Manager where relevant
- Manage a portfolio of clients, under the supervision of a Manager, and provide rounded support for the client base
- Set timetables and control assignments from start to finish
- Delegate tax return processing, accounts preparation and work on the client base to junior staff members, where possible, and review their work
- Identify tax planning opportunities for client base
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Add value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertake training or development as required by the Firm
- Providing training and development to junior members of staff
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as required
- Participate in Firm wide activities
Applicants must be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years Practice experience.