We have an opportunity for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our Leeds based team in the role of Apprentice Administrator. The successful candidate will be a team-player, be flexible and have good attention to detail.
Through the apprenticeship you will build strong organisational skills, the ability to prioritise your workload and effective communication.
Apprentice Administrator main duties include:
- Ensure the Client Experience area is tidy, professional and welcoming at all times, including greeting visitors, answering the main switchboard and fielding calls/enquiries
- Meeting rooms – checking availability/Booking/ensuring the rooms and client areas are all tidy with correct equipment available and ready for next meeting etc
- Support PA’s with general admin tasks – diary support for senior managers/directors, general typing, binding, scanning etc. as and when required
- Support the PA team, as required, with all office facilities/health and safety responsibilities and tasks as needed
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Display a professional and friendly image when meeting/greeting visitors
- Manage visitor hospitality including ensuring client kitchenette and coffee machine are cleaned and stocked regularly, together with arranging catering as and when required
- Management and maintenance of stationery stock
- Setting up new clients and contacts on practice management system
- Personable, professional and friendly
- A level (or equivalent) grades C or above