We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and organised individual to join our Corporate Finance team in the newly created role of Administrator.
The successful candidate will help to implement strategies and processes in order to improve efficiencies and provide support to the team.
This is a York based role, however, as a result of the pandemic we are adopting a hybrid way of working with staff currently expected to be office based 2 days per week and 3 days from home, although our aim is to enable new starters to be office based 5 days per week whilst they are training, getting to know the team etc.
Administrator main duties include:
- Client onboarding including preparing relevant documents/paperwork
- Update and maintenance of Client Relationship Management system as required
- Regular maintenance of contact information stored on management systems
- Work alongside marketing to ensure all Corporate Finance (CF) documentation and reports are up-to-date
- Drafting of proposal documentation (with input from Partners/Directors)
- Assist with CF publicity
- Update presentations for seminars and meetings
- Development and updating of electronic filing system
- IT support and report/documentation quality control and enhancement for the team
- Provide cover and support to the PA team as and when required
- Ability to efficiently use Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Previous administration experience in an Accountancy practice or Corporate Finance team would be advantageous, as would having Marketing experience