We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join our York based Accounts team in the role of Accounts Supervisor/Manager.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience working in an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients.
Accounts Supervisor/Manager main duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients comprising incorporated businesses, although experience of unincorporated businesses and individuals would be advantageous – Manager level only
- Responsibility for all compliance matters for clients – annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Personal tax planning for individuals – Manager level only
- Responsibility for client billing and co-ordinating all services delivered to clients
- Reviewing work performed by other team members and assisting with staff training
- Being the main relationship contact for clients – Manager level only
- Promotion of the Accounts team internally and externally – with clients, professional contacts and potential clients
- Planning and organising workflow within the department
- Applicants must be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Practice experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will hold a driving licence and have their own transport, as travel to client/contact meetings is required.