We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant to join our Leeds based Accounts team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an Accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients.
Accounts Senior/Supervisor main duties include:
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the Manager where relevant
- Manage a portfolio of non-audit clients, under the supervision of a Manager, and provide rounded support for the client base
- Set timetables and control assignments from start to finish
- Delegate tax return processing, accounts preparation and work on the client base to junior staff members, where possible, and review their work
- Identify tax planning opportunities for client base
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Add value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertake training or development as required by the Firm
- Providing training and development to junior members of staff
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as required
- Participate in Firm wide activities
- Applicants will ideally be either ACA or ACCA qualified. A year post qualification experience in an accountancy practice is preferable, but not essential.