We are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join our York based Accounts team in the role of Accounts Manager.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience working in an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients.
Accounts Manager main duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients comprising incorporated businesses, although experience of unincorporated businesses and individuals would be advantageous
- Responsibility for all compliance matters for clients – annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Personal tax planning for individuals
- Responsibility for client billing and co-ordinating all services delivered to clients
- Reviewing work performed by other team members and assisting with staff training
- Being the main relationship contact for clients
- Promotion of the Accounts team internally and externally – with clients, professional contacts and potential clients
- Planning and organising workflow within the department
- Applicants must be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Practice experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will hold a driving licence and have their own transport, as travel to client/contact meetings is required.