The ideal candidates will have previous experience working in an audit role within an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients.
Accounts & Audit Senior Main Duties include:
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the Manager where relevant
- Manage a portfolio of non-audit clients, under the supervision of a Manager, and provide rounded support for the client base
- Set timetables and control assignments from start to finish
- Delegate tax return processing, accounts preparation and work on the client base to junior staff members, where possible, and review their work
- Identify tax planning opportunities for client base
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Add value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertake training or development as required by the Firm
- Providing training and development to junior members of staff
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as required
- Participate in Firm wide activities
Applicants will be either ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years Practice experience.