Accounts & Audit Manager main duties include:
- Managing a portfolio of incorporated clients, including audited and non-audited entities.
- Working with the Partners to manage client relationships.
- Responsibility for delivery of all compliance services – annual accounts, statutory audit and corporation tax returns, sometimes others.
- Responsibility for WIP management, client billing and co-ordinating with other members of staff working on the clients.
- Planning and organising staffing requirements and workflow within the department and liaising with other Managers/Supervisors.
- Review of work performed by other team members and assisting with staff training.
- Promotion of the Audit & Accounts team and G+E – with clients, professional contacts and potential clients.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Practice experience is essential