As part of our continuing growth we have exciting new Accounts & Audit Assistant opportunities within our Leeds and York based teams for highly motivated, ambitious ACA or ACCA part-qualified accountants (we will consider applications from AAT qualified candidates).
The ideal candidates will have previous experience working in an audit role within an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients.
Accounts & Audit Assistant main duties include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts from client records
- Completion of corporation tax computations including ixbrl tagging submissions
- Audit duties including scrutinising client records and documenting findings in a clear and concise manner for conclusion under the guidance of the audit senior
- Manage multiple tasks with different managers whilst having an awareness of deadlines
- Minimum AAT qualified, ideally studying ACA or ACCA