We are seeking a friendly, self-motivated Administrator to join our Accounts team. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, be flexible and have the ability to prioritise their own workload.
Good communication skills are essential as you will liaise directly with clients on behalf of the Accounts team, alongside working closely with the support team.
Accounts Administrator Main Duties include:
- Setting up new clients and contacts on practice management system
- Preparing new client engagement packs and associated work once information received from clients
- Assisting with new client proposals
- Completing lost client forms
- Assisting with anti-money laundering checks for clients and managing records to ensure these checks are completed on an annual basis
- Take responsibility for Registered Office annual billing and assist with general billing
- Take minutes of Manager meetings
- Use software to assist Managers in following up new client and contact leads
- Manage inbox, calendar and arrange meetings for Accounts team Managers
- RSA Typing II (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential