We have vacancies within our York and Leeds offices for AAT part qualified/qualified Accounting & Business Advisory Assistants to join our Accounts team. Candidates must have Practice experience in a similar role.
For candidates who are AAT fully qualified and interested in completing either the ACA or ACCA qualification we are happy to discuss how this can be supported. We will provide study support for candidates who are part-way through the AAT Professional level qualification.
Accounting & Business Advisory Assistant main duties include:
- Prepare/balance control accounts
- Post journals correctly after having identified errors
- Preparing HP accounts, including dealing with part exchanges
- Posting from working papers/TB onto software
- Prepare lead schedules that agree to the accounts
- Fully cross reference file
- Able to properly follow accounts works programme
- Basic iXBRL tagging of accounts under supervision
- Draft standard letter of representation
- Complete basic accounts disclosure for FRS102 1A accounts
- Complete basic tagging of accounts without supervision
- Able to complete simple corporation tax computations, including capital allowances claims, and take responsibility for obtaining and clearing reviews
- Minimum AAT Advanced level qualified