We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic candidates who have a desire to attain the AAT qualification to join our Accounts team in the role of Accounts Assistant.
The successful candidates will undertake the AAT qualification as an Apprentice and the Firm will provide full study support, together with on-the-job training and mentoring.
The role will commence in September 2020 and interviews will be held in January/February 2020.
AAT Apprentice Main Duties include:
- Interpreting and verifying information provided by clients
- Preparing Annual and Management Accounts
- Completing basic tax computations
- The successful applicant will have good numeracy skills
- Minimum A level requirement is 2 B’s and 1 C (already held or predicted), or equivalent level of qualification