We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic candidates, with a desire to attain the AAT qualification, to join us in the role of Accounts & Audit Assistant. The successful candidates will undertake the AAT qualification under an Apprenticeship with the Firm providing full study support, together with on-the-job training and mentoring.
AAT Apprentice Main Duties include:
- Interpreting and verifying the information provided by clients
- Preparing Annual and Management Accounts
- Compiling audit evidence through communication and interaction with clients
- Completing basic tax computations
- The successful applicant will have good numeracy skills
- Minimum A level requirement is 2 B’s and 1 C, or equivalent (held or predicted)