Business Sale or Strategy advice and Retirement Planning
Business Exit strategy and succession planning is frequently overlooked when you are deeply involved in the day to day operations of your business. An unplanned approach to retirement or sale of your company will almost certainly not maximise the value of your shareholding or get the best value for your business. All businesses looking to grow should have a defined growth plan or strategy but this is even more important when you are a business owner looking to retire.
The secret of managing your sale effectively is to plan well in advance! Consult a specialist team like ours and we can:
- Review the current structure of your business and advise on grooming the business for sale
- Help you understand the things that will help improve value and those that need sorting out prior to sale
- Explore different options available to you and advise on business valuation and the best timing for you to sell
- Advise on tax efficiency and things you may need to put right or alter to reduce tax payable on sale
- Provide a structured plan towards retirement or business sale to get you the best value
- Help you maximise sale proceeds generally through the more detailed aspects of negotiations when you get there.
If you are a business shareholder thinking about selling or retirement in the next few years, why not have an initial free chat with us. We can talk to you about the clients we have helped and give you our perspective and thoughts about your future plans.