SME Brexit Support Fund
SME BREXIT SUPPORT FUND – NOW AVAILABLE
Did you know?
You can now apply for up to £2,000 through the SME Brexit Support Fund to pay for practical support, including training and/or professional advice relating to VAT and customs duties issues arising as a result of Brexit. The fund is available for trading companies with up to 500 employees and no more than £100 million annual turnover.
What is the SME Brexit Support Fund and how can I check I am eligible?
The government has made £20 million available through the current SME Brexit Support Fund. Provided you meet certain eligibility criteria, HMRC could provide funding towards the costs of training and/or professional advice, to help you with changes to trade rules with the EU.
For information about the grant eligibility criteria and to apply for the grant funding, click here.
What grants are available through the scheme?
Traders can apply for up to £2,000 in total through two types of grants:
1. Grant for Training: The grants can be used to provide training on the following:
· How to complete customs declarations
· How to manage customs processes and use customs software and systems
· Specific import and export related aspects including VAT, excise and rules of origin
2. Grant for Professional Advice: The grant can be used to get professional advice, so your business can meet its customs, excise, import VAT or safety and security declaration requirements.·
How can we help you and your business?
The grant is an excellent opportunity for your business to get support to pay for professional advice and training in order to meet your customs, excise, and import VAT requirements.
Our VAT & Customs Duties Manager, Naveen Sahney, and our Senior VAT Consultant, Alex Millar are on hand to help and more than happy to provide you with a fee proposal for the professional advice you require in order to meet your business needs.
If you have any questions or queries please contact us at email@example.com