NEW WEBINAR: What’s next for the Charity sector?
Join us for an exclusive seminar in conjunction with Schofield Sweeney that will give an expert view on the challenges and opportunities facing the sector in the years ahead.
Garbutt + Elliott will be providing an update on:
• Tax changes and obligations – managing non charitable expenditure and tax losses in
• VAT update
• Wealth management – Efficient use of Charity funds, ESG and Charities, Investment/
• Expert compliance update
Schofield Sweeney will be will be looking at the importance of good governance, taking into account:
• key recommendations within the Charity Governance Code;
• the legal duties of a charity trustee; and
• considerations following the covid-19 pandemic.