Deadline Extended for Goldman Sachs Small Business Programme
Due to demand, Goldman Sachs have just extended the deadline for applications to the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme to the 30 June 2016.
The programme is fully funded by the Goldman Sachs Charitable Foundation and is specifically designed to enable business owners to grow their businesses. The programme helps to review all aspects of the business such as the processes, finances, sales and leadership then develops a strategy to improve, develop and grow all of the areas.
It also gives participants a fantastic opportunity to meet and work with a wide range of business owners from across the country and also to join the National Alumni network of business owners who have undertaken the programme in the past.
Full details about the programme are on www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/10000-small-businesses/UK and the application form is available online on www.10ksbapply.co.uk
Key criteria are as follows:
- The business should have been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- The business must have turnover in excess of £250,000 with no maximum.
- The business should have more than 5 employees with the maximum probably around 60 employees, although this is flexible.
- The applicant should be the major Shareholder or Decision maker.
- The programme is open to businesses in all sectors
- Applications are welcome from commercial businesses and Social Enterprises
If you think you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please get in touch with us using the form below or contacting email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 30th June 2016.