Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme
The 10,000 Small Businesses Programme from Goldman Sachs is in its 6th year and is designed to support small enterprises like yours unlock their full potential. The programme helps to review all aspects of your business such as the processes, finances, sales and leadership in order to develop a strategy which improves, develops and grows all of these areas.
If you have your own small business then you will know first-hand how difficult it can sometimes be to get that additional support you need in order to develop your business further.
The programmes success is based on its mix of formal learning; mentoring and peer-to-peer support which gives you access to;
- Specialist workshops
- One-on-one business advising
- Business coaching
- Access to professional experts
- Networking opportunities, including graduates from the programme
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the programme, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have been trading for a minimum of 3 years.
- Have a turnover in excess of £250,000 with no maximum.
- Have more than 5 employees but with a maximum of around 60 employees.
- You should be the major Shareholder or Decision maker.
- The programme is open to businesses in all sectors
- Applications are welcome from commercial businesses and Social Enterprises
If you think you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please get in touch with us using the form below or contacting email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd June 2016.