Employment Allowance


Check if you’re eligible

You can claim Employment Allowance if you’re a business or charity (including community
amateur sports clubs) and your employers’
Class 1 National Insurance liabilities were less
than £100,000 in the previous tax year.
You can also claim if you employ a care or
support worker. For more information download our flyer here.

If you have any questions around any of the above, get in touch at support@garbutt-elliott.co.uk