Are you ready for your next challenge of owning a business?
Have you always wanted to own a business? If so, a significant number of things will have started going through your head; What do I need to do? Who do I need to speak to? How much is the business worth? How do I afford it? Independent corporate finance advisors can work with you to answer your questions and guide you through the process of fulfilling your dream
If you are in an environment where your employer is coming up to retirement or wants to exit, then a management buy-out could be the next step for you. Management buy-outs can allow you to acquire a controlling or significant equity stake for a small personal investment, with the remaining purchase price financed by external parties.
The process of becoming a business owner can be complex so advice from an independent corporate finance advisor is recommended.
How can an advisor help you?
- Provide an independent view on valuation
- Add credibility to funding proposals
- Prepare you for meetings with funders
- Negotiate with vendors and finance providers on your behalf
- Assess the reasonableness of all commercial terms
- Agree an appropriate financing structure
- Project-manage the entire process.
The process can take around three to six months so be prepared to be fully committed to the transaction.