Inheritance Tax is a substantial tax and is payable at a rate of 40% on any assets held in a person’s Estate over the nil rate band which is currently £325,000.
We have a wealth of experience within the team in advising on inheritance tax planning and drafting tax efficient Wills.
Inheritance Tax planning services available include:
- Determining the potential exposure to inheritance tax
- Advising on the drafting of Wills to minimise the exposure to inheritance tax and to ensure that a clients wishes as to who should benefit can be achieved
- Advising on the capital gains tax and inheritance tax implications of making lifetime gifts
- Advising on the use of trusts as a vehicle to minimise exposure to inheritance tax
- Advising on the use of trusts to protect assets against divorce, bankruptcy and care home fees
Benefits of using our service
- Exposure to inheritance tax is reduced
- Planning can be achieved without the client losing control over the asset
- Assets are protected for the long term benefit of the client and his family
- Peace of mind knowing that the client has done all they can to reduce their exposure to tax
- We have the contacts to get the work done efficiently such as valuers, solicitors. Investment advisors
For further information please contact Robert Peel or Nigel Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org – 01904 464 100