At the forefront of everything we do are our company values of Forward-Thinking, Personal & Different. We are therefore seeking highly motivated and ambitious graduates, who share these values and can demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm for the role of Trainee Chartered Accountant, to join our Accounts and Audit team.
Working both autonomously and as part of the Accounts and Audit team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients, you will enter into a training contract to work towards membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW) and attain your ACA qualification.
Trainee Chartered Accountant main duties include:
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Compiling audit evidence through communication and interaction with clients
- Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the Senior/Manager where relevant
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships through proactive and professional behaviour
- Adding value to clients’ businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertaking training and development as required by the Firm
- Carrying out ad-hoc assignments as required
- Participating in Firm wide activities
- Applicants must hold a minimum 2:1 degree or be expected to attain this grade on completion of their degree
- Minimum A level grades of B, B, C (or equivalent)