We are seeking a friendly, self motivated Personal Assistant to assist our Private Clients Partner in a newly created role. The successful candidate will be a team-player, have strong organisational skills, good attention to detail, be flexible and have the ability to prioritise.
Good communication skills (both written and oral) are essential as you will be required to liaise directly with clients on behalf of the Partner and to work closely with the PA team.
Personal Assistant main duties include:
- Management of the Partner’s Outlook mailbox – responding to/forwarding emails where appropriate, organising folders/sub folders, managing junk mail, meeting requests, drafting emails on behalf of the Partner, saving emails in accordance with the Firms policies.
- Meeting management – ensure required documents available, diarising and chasing actions, issuing agendas. Looking forward on a two-weekly rolling basis.
- Typing meeting notes, file notes and other correspondence.
- Proactively review tasks/meetings with the Partner on an agreed basis.
- Co-ordinating and prioritising own workload in the best interests of the Firm.
- Regular maintenance of Outlook contacts, following up marketing leads, assisting with the Partner’s marketing strategy, including attending events when required.
Other duties will include working together with the PA team to provide holiday cover (including reception cover) where required and any other associated duties.
- RSA Typing II (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential